July 11, 2005

Hardly-Davidson

hardlydavison

I thought you would enjoy a little bit of my 6 year old Morgan's accidental humor, today. My husband, being a motorcycle enthusiast (althought I would never let him own one), always points them out as we drive along. One evening not too long ago, as we enjoyed a drive downtown, I took a picture of a bike that was riding next to our car (photo included in post). Morgan asked me if it was "Hardly-A-Davison?" We all enjoyed a long belly-laugh and explained to her the real name for the bike she spoke of. It has become an inside joke with our family. We often wonder if we told it to a REAL biker, if we wouldn't get beat up!? Ha! Anyway, we love to watch the bikes go by.... but I know too many people who have had accidents (and skin graphs) to ever allow my husband or kids to buy one!


img_hdlogo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my photo-blog. I like the Hardly-Davidson story! Our youngest child once asked for some "fruit by the toe" which was her understanding of the fruit roll-up snack aka "fruit by the foot."

    I notice that you also homeschool... you might want to check out my other blog, currently in hibernation mode, New Covenant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.