August 11, 2005

First Homeschool Year Computer Games (PK-K)

For our first year homeschooling our 3 and 5 year old (2001-2002), we used these games most often (I'll make a master list of our games when we get past the first year series and into the curriculum helpers series of posts - stay tuned...):

1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    My email address is trevorsetzer@hotmail.com I can't find an email for you on your web-site so I decided to poste a comment under "Contract"... you will find out a little more of who I am there... I'm sorry to read about the family member who passed away... God's Peace, Trevor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.