September 08, 2005

Great Homeschool Article at TOS

I forwarded this article to my homeschooling friends, and I have gotten quite a few "THANK YOU" notes, saying that it was JUST what they needed to hear at the start of a new school year. To read the article, click the title of this post!

HAPPY 2005-2006 SCHOOL YEAR!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, girlfriend, glad to have you back on the net. See--it all worked out just the way God knew it would. LOL. Anyway, just dropping by to let you know you'r IT! Check out Wed's post on my blog for the meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the 'heads-up' on this wonderfully encouraging article. I sent it out to a zillion homeschooling friends who I know will appreciate the content.
    I hope your life settles down soon..although it sounds like you're kinda' enjoying the challenges right now. The 'road' is certainly a new environment, rich with homeschooling material. Who needs textbooks?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article. Thanks for sharing it. I wouldn't have found it any other way! I hope that you are safe in your relocation during the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome to all for the article. Thanks for stopping in at my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.