October 06, 2005

Thursday Challenge: "Golden"

yellowflower
All thanks go to Firefly for tipping me off to the Thursday Challenge. I love photographs, so this is a treat. I'll be bookmarking that site!

This picture was taken by yours-truly at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center last Spring. I took it using a Konica Digital Revio KD-500Z Camera. I took a bunch of great photos from that day - it is a wonderful place to take the children and get professional-type photos. I'll be sure to include more pictures from the Wildflower Center when I get around to covering last year's curriculum, field trips, favorite Konos units, and more...

Anyone care to identify this little golden beauty?

Technorati Tags: , ,

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Spunky - I loooove that photo! :) Thanks, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo. Hey - I love the little bee pointer! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Grizz. :) Maybe you can find a little bear for your site. The link is in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO SWEETIE. I LOVE YA..PAW PAW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.