Meet Tika. Nope, she's not my dog. Although, I like dogs... I really do. I'm a cat person, myself. This is my cousin Sara's little fur-child. Sara sent this photo to me last week, and I couldn't resist using it for this week's Thursday Challenge. Sara says this is Tika's "guilty photo". I thought it was lovely. So here's Tika's 15 minutes of blogdom-fame!
October 14, 2005
Thursday Challenge: "Small"
Meet Tika. Nope, she's not my dog. Although, I like dogs... I really do. I'm a cat person, myself. This is my cousin Sara's little fur-child. Sara sent this photo to me last week, and I couldn't resist using it for this week's Thursday Challenge. Sara says this is Tika's "guilty photo". I thought it was lovely. So here's Tika's 15 minutes of blogdom-fame!
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.
awwww, aren't her cute ;) if only she could appreciate her blogdom fame! At least now she has one-up on her sister! She'll be thrilled to know that...hehe
ReplyDeleteThanks for the photo cousin. :)
ReplyDelete