December 13, 2005

VOTING TIME! - Homeschool Blog Awards

I got an email about this today from my blog (How sad is that?! ...and while I'm trying to stay away from the computer this week, too). Sweet Spunky Jr. sent me a comment about nominations and voting... so I had to run over to Spunky's site to check out the nominees. I was excited to see that my humble and silly homeschool blog got nominated in three categories! I'd be happy to win just one of them. *grin*

So here they are:
Best Homeschool Mom Blog
Best Informational Homeschool Blog
Best Inspirational Homeschool Blog

I don't know, what do you think? I would never vote for myself in the first category. Maybe Informational or Inspirational? I'm going to have fun this weekend checking out the other nominated blogs and casting my vote. Click the book to go and vote for your favorites.

THANKS SO MUCH to my bloggie-readers for putting me on the list!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Italian Dad.

    I voted for you Sheri. :) Hope you win. You're a great mom, and it shows how much you love your kids (and all your family) in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. H i my name is char i saw your blog from hte blog awards i htink your blog is very neat i love the dedication to GOD i am also a homescholing mom who loves the lord

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mommy to 4 J's! Welcome. Thanks so much for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.