September 25, 2007

These Shoes are Made for Walkin'!

24

OK, everyone... here's the moment you've all been waiting on! The boy has picked a number from the bowl. We had 28 contestants and I put a number in the bowl for each of you.

Eeenie-meenie-miney-mo... and YOU are IT!

The winner of the 'Taking Great Steps Contest' is......

AMY GRANT BAYLISS!!!

We hope you'll model your tootsies for us when you get your shoes, girlie! I want to see some foot action on Amy's blog. How about you? Email me with your size and address and I'll pass it right along to Easy Spirit.

Check back next week on the 1st for my next really groovy contest. I'll be giving away a PRINTER. A really NICE one. I don't care what your feet look like. Everyone needs a printer! Pass the word on, y'all!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Amy! Enjoy the shoesies! Yep...we definitely need a pic :-)

    Thanks for the contest, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The winner couldn't have been a better pick. Every newlywed needs a new pair of shoes to begin another of life's journeys.
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Amy! A new hubby & new shoes - sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAGGGGGGhhh!!1

    What a way to start the day!!!

    I am so excited!!!!

    I am emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good going AMY!!
    I will be entering the next one.
    My printer is on it's last leg. I keep holding my breath when I print anything!!!
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poo, I missed the contest!

    Congrats to Amy, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OFF TOPIC:

    Hi Heather, I got your email awhile back, but my reply keeps bouncing. Can you resend through another address if you have one (or clear me in your spam folder)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this contest, I guess I better get back here for the 1st! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.