October 03, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: Invitation

Jesus


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. Great choice of photo! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me :) Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one. Happy WW

    mine is up The Four Seasons Of My Life hope you can visit me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful stained glass window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! :) I'm coming to look at your links.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.