December 20, 2007

Nazi Utah?

Just in case there's ANY homeschooling parent left on the planet who hasn't heard about this legal case in Utah (that much resembles previous cases in Nazi Germany), I'm enclosing an updated link. Although I am very happy that the judge is now being investigated (and should be REMOVED permanently for his blatant prejudice), we still need to pray for this woman and her kids - who have been battered by the justice system. Sad world we live in when others are unwilling to tolerate differences of opinion. That is the stuff wars are made of, folks... and concentration camps. Let's not forget that it happened less than 75 years ago! The slippery slope that could lead us all back to that kind of atrocity is being intolerant of others who differ from us. Hate is not the answer. That is why people like Johansen just CAN'T be in public office. If you can't put your opinions aside and be fair to all - you shouldn't be a judge.

Hat tip to my buddy Rich. Thanks for keeping me out of the dark! I've been a little preoccupied with HSBA lately. Time for a little hiatus and some Christmas cheer. Merry Christmas to all and to all - peace on earth.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , Intolerance, ,

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I added your blog and photo to my Feevy on my right sidebar.

    http://heartofwisdom.com/blog


    Its a neat dynamic blog roll that posts headlines. Its updated every time a newer post is posted (and moved to the top of the list (neat huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart aches for this family. Some people should not be put in positions of power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad isn't it? I know her through another homeschooling board. She's been so distraught. I didn't realize the judge was being invesigated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.