February 19, 2008

Carnival of Homeschool - Old Schoolhouse



I was up until 3 am helping with the carnival at the HSBA last night... Be sure to stop in. It is beautiful! The photos of one-room schoolhouses are charming, the quotes are inspiring, and the posts are MANY! There are 50 great homeschool blogs showcased there and lots of homeschool-related tips, contests, and encouragement. Sit down on your break with a cup of tea and browse them all.

Also, if you are wanting to see some field-trip-action, I'm reviewing my field trips from early elementary school over at HOTM today... you can leave a link to your own field trip in the Mr. Linky provided! Go visit Heart of the Matter and see the awesome job they have done with a redesign!

We have a dentist appointment today for all three of us (Daddy excluded) and I'm pretty tired. Catch you tomorrow!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. haha~nice blog...ok..always stay cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say thanks for the link to the carnival....I forgot about it since I have been busy helping with the CM blog carnival. :)

    Thanks for your hard work.
    Barb-Harmony Art Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.