February 11, 2008

That Clean Teef Feeling You've Always Dreamed Of

teeth-letter_sm

Morgan wrote this letter to the makers of Tom's of Maine Toothpaste. She had it ready to go and finished the envelope (by getting the address off the box) during her pen-pal/correspondence time one school day before Christmas. I had NOTHING to do with this one - and had NO idea she was working on it! I died laughing when I read it.

She looked at me and asked, "What??!!??!!"

I told her she was cute. She didn't mind; she likes making me laugh. My Morgan is a funny one.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. tehehe! Tell her she made me giggle too. If only the boys dreamed of having clean teeth...
    ~C

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! Everyone appreciates encouragement - she did a super job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's GREAT Heather! Good job Morgan! How awesome that she desires to send a thank you to a vendor that provides something she likes. What good character she has, you're doing a great job with her Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I showed your post to my 8 year old homeschool daughter and she was so excited that she had to go online and visit her blog to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is classic! How much fun! So she's 8? So is Zoe. That sounds like something she would do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL She's a pretty confident one. I hope you counted that toward her English studies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That letter is absolutely PRICELESS. It will most surely grace the walls of Tom's. Thanks so much for sharing that gem. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's wonderful! I'm going to have to get some Tom's now as I'm dreaming of that clean teeth feeling, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I sure hope they send her some free samples after such a nice letter! With illustrations, no less.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually they didn't send her samples! I was surprised. They just sent her a nice letter back and a long order form with all their products. Kind of felt more like a sales letter to me. I was disappointed. Got more love out of the letter we went to the New Orleans PD after Katrina. They sent my son a nice big thermal mug with their logo on it... and a really sweet card thanking him for the prayers.

    Thanks for the comments everyone. Morgan is treasuring them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww..well that kind of sucks that they just sent an order form - to an 8 year old. :-) Sheesh. I'm proud of her writing, Mini-Me draws a blank (no pun intended) when it comes to writing letters.)

    Tell her that the dentist won't put braces in until all her grown up teeth come through. I've had to ask. Mini-me may get them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.