March 19, 2008

Almost Wordless Wednesday: In the Pink

pinksign

Morgan took this shot Monday and I doctored it in Fast Stone Image Viewer for your viewing pleasure. She's getting to be a regular little photographer lately! We are on Spring Break (visiting with out of town friends) until tomorrow in case anyone was wondering why it was so quiet in here. See you then!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , ,

10 comments:

  1. Morgan has an eye for composition: I love the perspective in this photo!

    I've posted my Wordless Wednesday contribution here:
    http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2008/03/wordless-wednesday-suck-on-this.html

    I hope you can drop by and say hi sometime soon.

    All the best,

    Carmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She seems to have a natural talent for photography.

    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice effect for this one.

    HAPPY WW!

    Check out mine too!

    Mating

    Arc Bridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at the world through rose-colored glasses. Nice picture.

    Lesley
    www.pillowcasetalk.blogspot.com
    (Do you buy Peeps? Let me know in the poll on my BLOG)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i see morgan having her on photo blogsite realy soon. :D

    have a wonderful day!

    Mapped Memories
    Cafe Munchkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave you some linky love at http://daviddickeyfamily.blogspot.com/2008/03/party-on-mommies-united-mega-launch.html

    oh and i love this picture! my daughter loves everything that is pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's too bad more signs can't be pink!!

    and I'm totally up for seeing that "real" pic of you. you know my email...

    ReplyDelete
  8. She sure has a good eye! Maybe she'll have to join in the WW fun on her blog!

    Love the pinkness. Glad you decided to play.

    Enjoy your break & friends. One of my good friends from CA is coming in today, along with her daughter, for the next 10 days. I'm totally jazzed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, clear photo - good work, Morgan!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all of the nice comments! :)
    Sincerilly,
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.