That is so pretty and an amazing picture. I hope you will take a look at what I have been crafting. http://www.chatbugkaren.com/2008/04/16/wordless-wednesday/
Hallie - :) Thanks for making me look it up - it is a Salt Marsh Moth. I love them - they are so pretty. We are bug lovers. Especially moths and butterflies.
Kc - Thanks!
Allyjo - No, it does look like a Leopard Moth, though. We were raising one, but it got away.
Tiff - :) Thank you! I am a macro-freak with the camera. Especially bugs and flowers.
Karen - :) Thanks! I'll stop by...
thehealthymom - :) Gracias!
Dawn - Old camera. :) Thanks! The new camera is fun, but I don't have it figured out yet. I went and got some nature photography books at Half-Price Books on the clearance shelf for a dollar this week, too! I can't wait to start playing!
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.
WOW that's really amazing!
ReplyDeleteHey Heather! That is one very cool looking bug. I can say for certain I have never seen one of those before. What is it?
ReplyDeleteWOW that is really a very cool shot.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW
I love moths. That is so beautiful. Is it a leapard moth?
ReplyDeleteWOW! what an amazing shot! I have never gotten a shot of a bug that close!
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty and an amazing picture. I hope you will take a look at what I have been crafting.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.chatbugkaren.com/2008/04/16/wordless-wednesday/
Wow! What a great picture! Happy Wordless Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteCascia @ Healthy Moms
http://thehealthymoms.blogspot.com
New camera or old? Great picture!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shot!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteJenn - Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHallie - :) Thanks for making me look it up - it is a Salt Marsh Moth. I love them - they are so pretty. We are bug lovers. Especially moths and butterflies.
Kc - Thanks!
Allyjo - No, it does look like a Leopard Moth, though. We were raising one, but it got away.
Tiff - :) Thank you! I am a macro-freak with the camera. Especially bugs and flowers.
Karen - :) Thanks! I'll stop by...
thehealthymom - :) Gracias!
Dawn - Old camera. :) Thanks! The new camera is fun, but I don't have it figured out yet. I went and got some nature photography books at Half-Price Books on the clearance shelf for a dollar this week, too! I can't wait to start playing!