April 01, 2008

HSBA's Tuesday Tour is Up!!!



I know you are wondering what that is all about... guess you'll just have to click over and go read it!

Lots of important stuff! Great links! On your mark, set, go! Click the title of this post to get there!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I googled Kings and Queens lesson plans and your blog popped up. I'm a homeschool mom from New York.
    I'm in a little KONOS co-op group and we just had our Medieval Feast. It was so much fun!
    I read your testimony and you're an excellent writer, very open and very funny. Have you thought of submitting articles to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine?
    Deb from NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! ;) Sorry it took me months to reply. I didn't have your email address and I couldn't email you back formally. I appreciate your kind comments. :) I do know some folks at TOS, but I'm spread too thin right now writing for 3 blogs as it is!!! ;) Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.