Haha how funny! I bet you are an absolute blast to be around. :)
And, I am in hopes of getting a theme switcher on my blog so I can get my lothlorien template back on. Then my music won't sound so foreign with my template. :)
Hi--found you via Heart of the Matter's day in the life of a homeschooler. I so enjoyed reading you--I can totally relate to that perfectionistic streak! Keep up the great work AND great pic!
MJ - Blast as in blast-off. ;) I'm the resident "space ace". ;) Theme switchers are fun. Web designers are better!
Mamageek - Howdy! You look so much like my friend Dawn. :)
Jessica - Thanks for stopping in! Perfectionism is painful, isn't it?
KC - Yeah, we were laughing pretty hard. Some of the photos are really funny. We have about 20 in this set. I love that one of my son, though - and this one was nice of me because it didn't show my forehead wrinkles! LOL
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.
that's a great photo! very fun!! er, make that crazy!! :D
ReplyDeleteHaha how funny! I bet you are an absolute blast to be around. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, I am in hopes of getting a theme switcher on my blog so I can get my lothlorien template back on. Then my music won't sound so foreign with my template. :)
Love
MJ
Ooooh I love it! I love the smirks on the faces. VERY cool.
ReplyDeleteHi--found you via Heart of the Matter's day in the life of a homeschooler. I so enjoyed reading you--I can totally relate to that perfectionistic streak! Keep up the great work AND great pic!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun picture.
ReplyDeleteSo are you crazy because you homeschool or do you homeschool, therefore, you're crazy.
ReplyDeleteBT - Yes mam, crazy it is!
ReplyDeleteMJ - Blast as in blast-off. ;) I'm the resident "space ace". ;) Theme switchers are fun. Web designers are better!
Mamageek - Howdy! You look so much like my friend Dawn. :)
Jessica - Thanks for stopping in! Perfectionism is painful, isn't it?
KC - Yeah, we were laughing pretty hard. Some of the photos are really funny. We have about 20 in this set. I love that one of my son, though - and this one was nice of me because it didn't show my forehead wrinkles! LOL
AJ - Both.
Yes, you are. :-)
ReplyDelete