June 03, 2008

Cooling Down

poolgals

I'm taking some time off to chill out with my homeschooled nieces. After math and a late breakfast we are heading out to swim. Besides the air conditioner, a cool swimming pool is a Texan's best friend. I'll be back to regular posting tomorrow. In the mean time, enjoy your summer!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun to me!! I'm home with a sick kiddo. :( He has a sinus infection. So instead of being out at the park with the homeschool pals, we're chilling here.

    Enjoy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh looks like so much fun! Such pretty smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.