June 05, 2008

Thursday Challenge: Fun

gate-to-fun

Hard to put a finger on fun. It is very subjective. In this picture, there are quite a few people having fun. The kids are having fun in the dirt. The adults are having fun on the patio that is just around the corner - cooking out shish-ka-bobs and playing Sequence... and I am having fun doing something I love to do... TAKING PICTURES.

Hope you are having fun with your summer break... and if you are like me - doing "summer school" until August... won't you schedule in some fun? Everyone needs it - especially kids (and photographers...).


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. FUN?!?!? What's that??? I thought homeschoolers were too busy training to dominate the national spelling bees, geography bees, and science fairs to have fun!!! Aren't homeschoolers too sheltered to have any fun??? Oh wait, that is how we're made to look in the media (*cough **PARADE** cough*) Hope you and your little ones are having tons of fun this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We may have to schedule in the fun, but we're gonna have some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. Although with a coughing, sinus infectioned son, life's pretty low-key and indoors here right now.

    Love the picture! Especially the through-the-gate angle. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.