June 18, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Puff

Bring on the Wind
Just another dandelion.
Impossible not to stop and wonder -
no matter how common they are.
God's common is always incredible.
Tiny puff of dreams yet unplanted...
seeds yet to be sewn.
Capsules of future... waiting.
Feathery silver promises of bright yellow hope.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. Great shot! I love the poem also. I've gotten a couple of fun dandelions recently. It's cool to see them so detailed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capsules of future... waiting


    This line is just wonderful! I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a new crafty website; I thought of you when I saw it. All sorts of crafts to do with the kids. (I'm trying to decide how many are appropriate for a 1 year old!)
    http://zakkalife.blogspot.com/

    Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Thanks Bunnyfoofoo. ;) I uploaded that one to flickr and someone invited me to join a dandelion club. Go see! ;)

    I'm sprittibee on flickr.

    jpotaku - thanks and welcome to blogging!

    mbr - Thanks for the link. How is motherdom treating you? Those baby days are so sweet. I'm enjoying visiting with my friend's little 2 year old a lot lately. I miss those times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture, and caption to go with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.