July 09, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: 'Songs About Rainbows'

songsaboutrainbows

My eyes lift,
Watching shafts of color push back the mist of storm.
Broken and still beautiful - tied up; a package in light...
Gift.
I smile.
He's remembering His promise.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. That is really, really nice. My kids are trying to force me to the pool, but I'll email in a bit with my ideas about the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful rainbow; the colors are so vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect one for WW! Hope you'll visit my corner too... Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Very nice photo and poem. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen a rainbow in awhile. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.