July 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Whale

whaley

Not a picture, an illustration. I love to draw. Been doodling ever since I was in diapers. This little guy is on an index card on my wall of inspiration above the desk. I call him whaley. Cuz I'm so creative like that. I've thought about doing a postcard art swap, but I'm so busy that I have to tell the artist in me to "shut her trap" regularly. No time, no time. Just time for the occasional index card cartoon.

Sorry, I lied. This Wednesday wasn't wordless after all. But it wasn't a fish story. Whales are mammals. My son's sketch of a whale is much more realistic. We did them at co-op art class a month ago.

Well, I'm off to bed at thirty-after midnight. I'll be dreaming of yesterday's breakfast... sorry that I don't have the leftovers to make it again.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. I hate to rain on your party, but there's no whale - illustrated or otherwise - that I can see on this post. Was it so late that you forgot?

    Miss chatting with you. We'll have to catch up sometime soon! In the meantime, come take a look at my new look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool! Through the magic of technology, the illustrated whale is now available for my viewing pleasure. He's so cute. And so whaley. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can sign me up....I've just been swamped with the Cafe stuff....I completely forgot!

    I'd love to round it out!!
    I DO have my pics of my swap to post...I'll do that ASAP!! sorry!!

    thanks Heather!
    peace,
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I am new to homeschooling so it was fun to read and look at it!
    www.shellinyourpocker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so good! I can only draw if I'm copying something or on the computer. I have never been a doodler. I guess it took technology and a computer to reach the creative side of me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! You could frame this you know. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are no rules for WW. You can write I do. I cant help it IM a talker. Great picture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.