August 05, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Goggle Eyes

goggle-eyes


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 comments:

  1. Obviously you aren't the only one in the house who's lost it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw - I'm so proud of you my little bee friend for figuring it all out whilst I was gone to my parents' house! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a cute picture!!

    fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun shot, those are the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, what is it about goggles that make us want to make goofy faces and run around like super heros? I Love that picture, goofy great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute photo, nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dianne! This is a very cute shot. Thats what I call whacky. lol! I like how the yellow ducks added color to the whole picture. Just great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun shot! Made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just too funny! Priceless shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe, I love it! Great shot. The goggles and the goofy face.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, the next picture would have made a good Wordless Wednesday too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.