September 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: 11 Weeks

11weeks

Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

17 comments:

  1. SQUEE!!!! It's a wee baby! Were the little arms and legs flailing around like mad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! How cool is that? Baby Bee is doing a happy dance! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am at the same stage of pregnancy as you, approx.10 weeks. It's an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww!! That's great. Hope you're feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great picture. So very exciting!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...how cute!~ Congrats!Mine is HERE! Happy WW!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Congratulations! Happy WW: http://tinyurl.com/6yd4jm

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! A beautiful baby! How precious!
    HUGS!

    Love ya Spritti!
    Amanda
    http://superangelsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, how sweet. It's the baby bumblebees first picture :)

    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww! What a great ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect shot!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwwww Hi there Little Bee!!!!!! What a great first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Psalm 139:13
    For you formed my inward parts;you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
    Hope you and the little bumblebee are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a perfect little gift from God.
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now, that's the best Wordless Wednesday I've seen in a long time! ;-) Congrats to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's the most unique WW I've come across.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.