Yes, a little creepy. Interesting, though! I'm home from a morning field trip now and starting to sort through things. Noticed your WW went on the site between the two of mine. :-)
I think it's pretty cool actually! A lot of these vandals are actually talented artists. If only they could channel it into legal expression! (Assuming this was not legal graffiti!)
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.
Two words for you: Creepy and weirdy! :P
ReplyDeleteLove you Sprittibee!
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com
Pretty cool shot! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is some beautiful graffiti. Happy WW: http://tinyurl.com/58hprv
ReplyDeleteCreepy and cool at the same time :)
ReplyDeleteSome times you can find real art hidden amongst the scribbles and tags. Great find! Mine is also some street art!
ReplyDeletequite the graffiti art.
ReplyDelete--- but the eye. my goodness -- how strange.
Very colorful! Really nice.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting. The eye is watching when someone returns home late.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletePlease stop by my new blog & my old blog for two WW photos!
http://onevintagephoto.wordpress.com/
and
http://twobarkingdogs.wordpress.com/
That's one tired eye!
ReplyDeleteYes, a little creepy. Interesting, though! I'm home from a morning field trip now and starting to sort through things. Noticed your WW went on the site between the two of mine. :-)
ReplyDeleteI think it's pretty cool actually! A lot of these vandals are actually talented artists. If only they could channel it into legal expression! (Assuming this was not legal graffiti!)
ReplyDeleteGreat WW!