October 09, 2008

Bizzy, Bizzy, Dreadfully Bizzy...

I'm insanely busy with the Homeschool Blog Awards (nominations start Monday) and with changing my record keeping system for homeschooling. I'm also trying to get the boys off on their camping weekend tomorrow and fit co-op in from 8-11am before they leave town at noon! So... you will have to forgive me for my absence.

When the dust settles tomorrow after the boys leave, and I have the house clean, I plan to blog a Field Trip Foto Friday and then spend a girlie-night with my daughter and relax!

If you have some chick flick suggestions, please leave them in the comment section!

Until tomorrow...


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Princess Diaries 1 & 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pride and Prejudice - the newer version with Keira
    Knightley. SOOO good!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have blog with adress http://www.motociclist.com. You want to do link exchange with me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes Keira in Pride and Prejudice is SO great And Winona Ryder in Little Women. Princess Bride is fun too. If you want to cry I suggest Finding Neverland with Johnny Depp. The best movie I have ever seen him in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Enchanted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.