October 21, 2008

Even Breakfast Tells Me What to Do

cheesetoast

I told the kids to make me some cheese toast for breakfast. They invited me downstairs amidst giggles. This was what the pan held: three lovely slices of lettered toast. It went great with some chocolate milk. I obeyed the command gladly. My daughter enjoys playing with her food even at nine years old. Some habits are hard to break.

Quick Links
My Homeschool Lunch
The Last Foodie Wordless Wednesday (also created by Morgan)


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! That's so funny! How creative and cute. Glad you were obedient. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so creative! I love cheese toast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good message to me! That's the kind of food play I can condone.

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.