You are so silly. That blanket looks way too nice to risk pulling it on cat claws. Posting a WW actually made me feel human again. Too much stress. I miss blogging. :-(
Ah Ha!!! I was thinking it was Ikea, but wasn't really sure...it reminds me of my Ikea afghan that i have on my couch, only i like yours MUCH MUCH better! Mine is made of the cotton threadlike stuff, whereas yours looks soft and warm!!! Ahhh. So jealous! lol.
Oh my! I think my cat might be related to yours, Heather! A little different angle, but I took a picture this week outside right here: http://agarden4tam22.blogspot.com/2008/10/somtimes.html
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.
You are so silly. That blanket looks way too nice to risk pulling it on cat claws. Posting a WW actually made me feel human again. Too much stress. I miss blogging. :-(
ReplyDeleteGee, a little catitude here? We NEVER have that at our house - LOL!!! Fun shot. :D
ReplyDeleteCute shot! Love that blanket:) Mine is posted HERE. Happy WW!~
ReplyDeleteshe looks pretty relaxed to me.
ReplyDeleteafter all... that is what cats do best.
Hmm, I'm thinking I'd leave the blanket alone. I like my eyes *in* my head, thank you ;D
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
blankie is so cute as well as the cute.
ReplyDeletehappy wednesday. hope you can visit my WW!
milet
That is great! Our dachshunds can be the same way about pillows or blankets. :)
ReplyDeleteLove kitties, mine are very spoiled!!! A magical WW to you.
ReplyDeleteOooooohhhhh! I WANT THAT BLANKIE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot!
Oh wow, do I know how the cat feels . . . .
ReplyDeleteLOVE the blanket!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW
Ah Ha!!! I was thinking it was Ikea, but wasn't really sure...it reminds me of my Ikea afghan that i have on my couch, only i like yours MUCH MUCH better! Mine is made of the cotton threadlike stuff, whereas yours looks soft and warm!!! Ahhh. So jealous! lol.
ReplyDeleteMy caption would've probably been "I am smiling". But yours works too!
ReplyDeleteWe own TOO MANY cats. And this post brought on a large round of giggles from everyone. Thanks !
ReplyDeleteMomToCherubs
http://www.becksbounty.blogspot.com
Oh my! I think my cat might be related to yours, Heather! A little different angle, but I took a picture this week outside right here: http://agarden4tam22.blogspot.com/2008/10/somtimes.html
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tammy ~@~
Whoops, the link didn't work :-( Stop by my blog and check out the picture from Tuesday, the 14th....
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tammy ~@~