October 08, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: October Glory

monarch08

Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. Great picture, thanks for sharing it on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. I love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautimous!! Nice shot, Heather. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! and what a great camera you must have!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.