January 16, 2009

B is for Bible... and BEE

beebible

I entered this photo over at the Homeschool Post's A B See Photo Meme. Kind of lame to just photograph a book, but this isn't just any-old-book. I told the brief story of how I went in to the local Christian book store and found this little purse-sized Bible (with a BEE on the cover - that's made of Italian leather, mind you...) for less than five dollars! Not every day that you find EXACTLY what you want with just a sideways glance down an aisle you haven't even fully turned down yet. The bee seemed to be just waiting for me on that shelf... and the price was way below what I could have ever imagined a nice Bible like that to sell for. What a treasure!

What was your letter B? Go leave your link at the Homeschool Post!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with your Bible. I sooooo want one. My Dh is a Navy Seabee (currently deployed) and I look for anything I can find with a bee on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a good deal. We got our daughter one with a lady bug for about $10 @ walmart. I love how soft the cover is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool Bible cover!! How entirely providential that you found it. Hooray, God! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.