January 30, 2009

Food for Forgiveness

LittleDebbiebox

Almost a whole week without blogging. Wow. That's a record for me. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just can't sit here and blog. My pregnant brain is melting or something. Help!

So... to make it up to you, I'm giving away THREE WHOLE BOXES of Little Debbie's 100 Calorie Snacks.

Because you are worth it. And I love you. And you are sticking around despite my lack of brainwave activity on this site.

HERE'S HOW YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKES AND EAT THEM TOO:

1. Comment here (you must comment on this post to win).

2. Twitter about this contest and then comment again (you must leave one comment per entry).

3. Email your buddies and CC me. My email address is on the "Contact" button. Then comment again.

4. You may enter once per day, per method. In other words, one plain comment, one Twitter, one Email - per day (that adds up to 3 different options per day).

5. *UPDATE 2/2/09* Use my Little Debbie snack give-away button in your sidebar for an extra entry! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know you did it!



Random winner will be chosen per Random.org by comment number. Entries must be received by February 6th (next Friday). You must provide your address to Little Debbies to receive the free snacks!

____________

I've seriously started to wonder if I'll ever be my blogging self again. I feel as if I've been body-snatched by a little Viking alien... whom I adore ever so much. His little squirming and kicking in my belly is an endless delightful distraction these days.

Little Debbies gave me this wonderful snack box a few weeks ago and I've been munching on them with the kids ever since they arrived. [Find out more about the flavors by clicking the link in this paragraph.] There are still some left! They had me at "I come bearing free snacks". I'm sure you'll love them, too... and boy, with a case full, you can feed an army... (ie: a church youth group)!

I had to postpone the book give-away until I can get a response from the publisher. Someone likely went on vacation, because I emailed them Sunday and have not heard back.

In other news... I've been working like a mad dog on my January List and my 2009 List. More scratch offs and updates to come. It's amazing how much you can get done when you don't blog for a week.



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

56 comments:

  1. I remember those days of pregnancy brain fog! No food for forgiveness required. Just as long as you and baby are well that is all that matters! What a blessing!

    Okay, however, since you are offering the chance ('cause I know that some of these are supp. to be AMAZING so I've heard!!) I would like to be entered to WIN!

    Thank you so much for the opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://twitter.com/LiveLaughLoveCj/status/1162806790

    You've been Twittered with RT to Little Debbie and to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I've emailed two friends with a CC to you... :)

    Now rest and Be Blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those days well, the only problem is, I never felt like I ever got my pre-prenancy brain back... and my youngest is 11! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!!! I want some!!!! Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted about it here- http://tinyurl.com/cq5jas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to try these...I love Little Debbies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum Yum Yum, Love the 100 Calorie Nutty Buddies!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gave you a tweet on Twitter... here's the link
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just sent an email to a Friend!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peace be with you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy! I love Little Debbie! Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey chic, I love your blog but you already knew that. Well I've given your blog an award. Come get it over here:

    http://lilmommashaven.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-2nd-blog-award.html


    hugs, KC

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love little debbie's- I didn't know they are making 100 calorie versions now! That rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also understand the pregnancy brain thing. ;0) Please sign me up for those yummy treats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Little Debbie, yummy. Don't worry prenancy fog will be gone before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to thank you again for sharing and having a GREAT giveaway! These 100 calorie Little Debbie's Look Great!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gave you a Tweet on Twitter! Here's the Link

    http://tinyurl.com/ar9t4l
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sent an email to let a friend know about the giveaway!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Free little debbies?!?! OH YEA! count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My daughter loves the Litte Debbie's 100 calorie Gingerbread Men. Perfect size!
    Thanks again for a great giveaway!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just gave you a tweet for today on Twitter, here is the link for today.
    http://tinyurl.com/ar9t4l
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sent an email to a friend about your giveaway!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love nutty bars. And for 100 calories, I could afford a sneak in some peanut-buttery chocolate goodness.

    Hang in there! it's worth every day when he is here. Then your excuse for not blogging will be staring at his tiny feet and wrinkled, ball-fisted hands.

    And taking a thousand photographs of every bit of him.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please enter me. I love Little Debbies, but haven't had any in years...this looks like a good excuse to try some.
    avonleajules@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. There are different times of life for different goals. this may be a time of no-blogging for you.

    I know, for the first year of my baby's life, I sent our regular email updates to friends that had requested them. But since we moved to Texas (4+ months ago!) i've only had time for *two* I'm still going to work on getting them out, but I've resigned myself to the fact I'm at a new stage of life and so I can't do the same I used to. (Oh and Obed requires more attention than he used to as well)

    ReplyDelete
  27. oooh snack cakes! :O LOL Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  28. just tweeted about it! http://twitter.com/lesleypeck

    ReplyDelete
  29. Added the button. TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh it is so cold outside and I would love a 100 calorie Gingerbread Little Debbie right now! YUM
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just gave you a tweet on Twitter.
    Here's the link
    http://tinyurl.com/ar9t4l
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just emailed a friend about the contest! CC'd you!
    Thanks again for a delish giveaway!
    Leslie
    LesieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. My kids would love for me to win this one!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just tweeted about it!

    http://twitter.com/1KarenW/status/1170848620

    ReplyDelete
  35. I sent an email to some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, yummy. I would love to be entered for this contest. Thanks!!!

    God bless
    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  37. I still want a Gingerbread 100 Calorie Little Debbie to snack on! Great Giveaway! Thank you!
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Just left a Tweet on Twitter, here's the link
    http://tinyurl.com/ar9t4l
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just emailed my sister about the giveaway!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Do we get to pick? I would pick something chocolate. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Tweeted about it here - http://twitter.com/1KarenW/status/1174156465

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi,

    Please add me in the giveaway!

    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  43. It is so cold in GA today. Would love to have a 100 Calorie Little Debbie Snack with my tea!
    Thanks for a Great giveaway!
    Leslie
    LeslieVe@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Just gave you a tweet on Twitter, here's the link
    http://tinyurl.com/ar9t4l
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Just sent an email to my Nephew, cc'd you.
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh these finally got the best of me.. hahha I went food shopping this morning and GOT a box of the Little Debbie 100 Calorie Gingerbread Men, that Little Debbie is a Marketing Genius! Now I can have that Hot tea and a Gingerbread Man!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Just left you a tweet on Twitter, here's the link
    http://tinyurl.com/ar9t4l
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Just emailed and sent you the link.
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love Little Debbie's. My favorite's are the Zebra Cakes and marshmallow treats. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/sonyasparks/status/1182182769

    ReplyDelete
  51. I hope you are taking it easy and you are in my prayers. Wouldn't you know, I got the Little Debbie 100 Calorie Ginger Bread Men Yesterday and then didn't have one. hahah
    Take Care of yourself and I am praying for you!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Left a Tweet on Twitter, here's the link
    http://tinyurl.com/ar9t4l
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Just emailed my sister and CC'd you.
    Leslie
    LesieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Free Little Debbies - yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Tweeted about your contest. http://twitter.com/1KarenW/status/1184634752

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would like to enter the contest again, please. Thanks!

    God bless
    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.