February 26, 2009

A Prophetic Swap Gift?

swapfigurine

So the Viking will be a messy boy? Looks like he'll be in to things according to my Jan/Feb Swap buddy, Karen. But hopefully he won't be a procrastinator like his mama... who hasn't mailed her swap gift yet!

Note to self: Bedrest is no excuse. Must send husband to post office.

Join us at the Homeschool Post for the March and April swap which will start soon! Don't miss the big announcement this Saturday over there, too!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. LOL I hope that means you liked it. I fell in love with it but then again I have two 3yo little boys that seem to enjoy making messies. LOL (((hugs)))

    This is my first swap, I hope I did it right. I still haven't received my gift does that mean your my swap buddy. HEHE Just curious.

    Again I hope you like it. I thought it was cute and oh so adorable.

    God Bless, KC @ Lil Momma's Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS a home school mom of five, it's so fun to begin connecting with other home school moms in blog land. I have been "stuck" in the decorating ring of bloggers....heee heee...not quite my nitch. So fun to have found your sites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the swap gift, Karen. :) So cute. My daughter also loves it.

    Jen - glad you stumbled in! Hope you'll visit often. I'm a design, decorating, crafting and art lover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last weeks were always the hardest for me. I was just so ready to not be pregnant anymore! I hope all goes well in these last days and that you do in fact find wifi in the labor and delivery ward.

    If you get really bored pop over to my blog, as I am hosting a giveaway in honor of my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun gift! Very cute- girl or boy... there are messes to be made for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.