March 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Bundle of Joy

viking


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

55 comments:

  1. LOL Oh my goodness what a chunk! So precious....I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Congratulations! He's adorable. :D

    Hope you're both doing well, sweetie.

    love,
    dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. little chub!!

    so cute...congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS!!!! JUST WAITING FOR KISSES WHICH I'M SURE HE HAS ALREADY GOTTEN. CONGRATS TO YOU ALL! WHAT A CUTIE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo sweet! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks so relaxed and content, not to mention adorable! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!

    He is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully perfect! Congratulations!

    (I hope you'll post your birth story.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful baby!!!! Look forward to hearing how everything went!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Sprittibee!!! He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow! That's so great!! Congratulations. Look at those hands...he's going to be a big, strong, young man! God bless. Elmarie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A handsome boy! Congratulations! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a Wordless Wednesday! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why, he does not look anything like the Viking pictures I have seen. HA !! He is positively adorable !!

    Congrats to MommaBee, PapaBee, and other L'il Bees ... and WELCOME TO THE WORLD BabyBee !

    And Thank You Lord for this blessing !

    Grace & Peace,
    Tammy
    http://www.becksbounty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my he's a chunk!! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!

    What a beautiful blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations!! He's beautiful :)

    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, how sweet! He is so adorable! Congratulations! Can't wait to know what you named him! I know you are just showering him with love!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH THOSE CHEEKS! :) I am so glad that all is well! (Praise HIM!) *Hugs* from Indianapolis!

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats!

    Take care,
    Amy
    www.crumbsonmyfloor.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. CONGRATS! He is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. YIPPEE!!! Love that face! :)Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful baby! Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a Blessing!!! Just Perfect and so beautiful!!! Congratulations Mom and Dad!!!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awww - he is BEAUTIFUL!!! I L-O-V-E those sweet little cheeks!!!! Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. He's quite a peaceful little marauder, isn't he? ;)

    I've been praying for the Bee Family and am so glad to see this lovely guy. As a mother of a "cheeky" lass myself, I love the look. Lots of surface area to blow raspberries.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations to you all! What a little blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations! What a beautiful and precious blessing from God. Makes me want to try for a 3rd one ;)
    In Him,
    Shelly F., CA

    ReplyDelete
  33. He's beautiful! I can't wait to meet him!

    Peace,
    Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  34. awe, Sprit! He is soooo cute! He is a chunky baby bee! Good job mom and dad!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  35. awwwww, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you Father God for this perfect little viking boy ,well not so little,just a perfect blessing .
    Congratulations to you ! may God grant a quick recovery ,lots of help and the right amount of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congraaaats congrats congrats congratssssssss! (imagine that being sung) A new bee in the hive!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations!!

    I had been wondering if you had your Viking in your arms yet but was not able to get on line after early afternoon to find out.

    He is adorable and I can't wait to learn all the details. =)

    ElaineH

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....He's ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Makes me want another to snuggle..even over the screen! I'm so happy for you all!!

    He looks 3 months old!! TOO, TOO cute!!

    hugs!
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congrats. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow!! I was popping here to see if you had your baby and it appears that you did!! :0) Congrats on your new little one!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations on the birth of Little Bitti Baby Bee!

    He's beautiful!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congratulations! Now just try to get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awwwwww....with that perfect little round head, I'm guessing he was a c-section baby. I can't wait to hear more about him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh! Those cheeks! he's so precious and perfect.

    Congrats and welcome to the world, baby Viking.

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a BIG and Gorgeous baby !!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

    Hope you two are doing well !!!!

    MARIA

    ReplyDelete
  47. Yay! I just want to give him a kiss! HUGS, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a sweetie!! Looks like he's already 2 months old! :) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congratulations!!! What an adorable baby you have there. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  50. CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. He is so beautiful! So happy for you...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.