March 03, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Hair Raising

static



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 comments:

  1. How cute is that???
    Adorable!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny! Brings me back to childhood when we would rub balloons against our clothes to make them stick to us.

    Mine is up at:

    http://beingchronicallyillisapill.blogspot.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-inside-sunken-forest.html

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! That's a fun shot!

    You'll have to come see hubby's red eyes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Science in action. Good stuff [smile].

    Love the title, by the by. Of course, I've always enjoyed a good play on words.

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! I honestly didn't even notice the hair until I re-read the title. I was thinking she looked like the toy binoculars from Toy Story! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just adorable, and I love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. static electricity??? cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! now THAT's a party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *LOL* That is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.