April 11, 2009

L is for Little Look-Alike

lookalikes

Me thinks there's a bit of a resemblance to one certain other boy-child in the family...


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. How precious! Mine looks like his older sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! Adorable!

    Hope you have a blessed Easter!

    In HIM~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I just want to GIT that double chin! LOL ;)

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww ... both so cute!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are adorable! They really could be twins!!!
    Happy Easter Honey!!!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.