April 12, 2009

What Famous Dorks and their Families Do on Easter



Remember the letter 'D'? Yep - D is for dork. We don't mind, though. Being goofy is a fun way to be.

heartheader

Speaking of dorks, I'm spotlighted over at the Heart of the Matter today. Nikowa got me to bare my soul and give up the juicy and completely dorky details about the name of my blog. I can't believe I told her all that stuff and she actually posted it. Oh, well... those of you who know me probably already know I'm crazy.

Sorry I don't have a deep and inspiring Easter message for you. I did good just to get to church today with everyone's clothes on and all the baby gear in tow. Even if I only got to see the inside of the nursing room for the entire service... and the entire class hour. He fell asleep as class ended when everyone came out to visit in the halls before leaving. Figures.

And Chipotle was closed. Good for them. So we ate at Luby's. Along with 8,000 other people. We braved the line with a stroller. Thankfully the Viking slept for the entire meal (for a change).

tiny-reality-bluebonnets

The bluebonnet photos didn't go so well. But at least we tried.

So what do dorks do on Easter? Tonight we're just watching movies... changing poopy diapers... cluster-feed nursing... and probably having cereal for dinner. Enjoying a family night with Daddy before the 'normal' routine begins this week.

Until then... I hope you have a super Easter and a great week. I'm going to try and keep the blog updated daily going forward... phasing out of maternity leave. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Praise the Lord for Jesus and the pwoer of His resurrection.



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. I just love your Easter picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Easter!
    Your Kids are Beautiful, and Glad your gettin' back to your old self, sorta! hahhaha

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo, Heather! It's so beautiful.

    Fun to see you here in bloggityville again.

    Happy Resurrection Day, my friend!

    love,
    dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT picture is priceless!! We LOVE dorks around here!! especially famous ones!!

    HUGS momma!! And you beat all of us WITHOUT newborns...your pics were up first...
    man, you're good!:)
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your bluebonnet photo is adorable. I love it. It has energy and feeling to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous, we don't have in Bluebonnets where I'm at it's been to dry. We always take pics in the Bluebonnets every year. My fave background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Heather, I LOVE the Easter picture! Little man didn't get credit for being born yet in your interview! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.