May 03, 2009

Twitter Addict

IMG_7585sm

Me. The two babies... Kohen and the i-Phone. 140 Characters of tweety goodness.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. You looks so GOOD, and the baby is adorable!
    My hubby would call you a Twitter Monster!!! hahha
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know that picture ! ;-)

    rg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, only now I saw that you have "comment moderation" turned on.
    ... I was wondering why my comment(s) did not show up...
    Never mind.


    robert G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get the whole Twitter thing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

    I am so unbelievably jealous! Enjoy this little one he'll be 6 ft before you know it.

    I have to go repent for coveting now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.