June 19, 2009

Another Good Reason to Live in the Country

neighbors

If you have to live in the suburb, it's good to take up landscaping. Especially TREES. And if you have a 2-story house, TALL trees.

This is what suburb trees are for - besides for birds and squirrels. Lots of trees. Too bad it takes so long for them to grow.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , ,

12 comments:

  1. Your new blog design is so neat!
    ~Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, girl, the blog re-design rocks. Love it!

    And yes, that is a good reason to live in the country. That is one of the reasons we are trying to move to the country. Thankfully our new neighborhood has nothing like that, thanks to the Home-Owners-Gestapo. I mean, Association. However, our last neighborhood, ALL of the yards looked like that. Disgusting.

    We are going to finish up the lease on this house and maybe next year. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new blog design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least your online home looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new blog design is just toooo cute! I love it. Congrats to you, your kids, and web friend - a job well done.
    Blessings,
    Jan in Va.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to live somewhere rural, but don't think it will be happening anytime soon. Fortunately we have TONS of trees - about 2 dozen, actually, on our little cul-de-sac corner here.

    The new design is awesome! Darcy is a talented gal. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is just the cutest blog design I have ever seen!!!

    I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went back to the neighborhood I grew up in in Houston. We bought the house in '78 or so and it was brand new construction. Now, with the trees all grown? It looks like "old money" neighborhood. Quite gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It almost makes a person sneak over in the middle of the night and clean it up. Almost, but not quite....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.