July 03, 2009

50$ Free STUFF Give-Away



FREE STUFF:

I talked some about bookcases on my last post, but I'm certainly not giving away book cases (Unless you consider this a bookcase: Wood Designs - Book Display Rack). I just wanted you guys to know that the store I'm giving stuff away from HAS book cases... and if I were to BUY something there, that's what I would get. My owl nursery is needing a book case right about now... so I have book cases on the BRAIN. Instead of book cases, I'm giving away STUFF.

"What's STUFF?" you say. Well, that's really the only difficult thing to explain about this give-away. You see, there are very few things that this online store doesn't have... they might even have kitchen sinks if you look long enough. I scrolled through half of their children's furniture (and stuff) store until my eyes dried out and got bloodshot. I kept getting more and more amazed at all the groovy name brands and neat THINGS there were. I think I got the raw end of the stick here - YOU get the toys and goods, and I don't!

What kind of stuff do they have at http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com?

diaper bags
rugs
bedding
window treatments
lamps
high chairs
mobiles
book cases
toys
toddler beds
cribs
car seats
wall art
stuffed animals
picture frames
strollers
benches
wall-paper border
stools
bikes
baby carriers
coat racks
tables
remote controlled helicopters
dressers
night stands
toy boxes
doll houses
backpacks
storage bins
bookends (had to link that one - it was too cute!)

That's a lot of stuff!!!

Next time they ask me to do a give-away, I'm going to hold out for some toddler toys or a snazzy new diaper bag. I'm telling you, these people have got their STUFF ON!

Take for instance these items:



What do they have in common? All of them are under 50$! Some of them are closer to 25$! If you win my contest, you can get as many items as you want with the 50$ as long as you don't go OVER $50!

Shown in the photo above:


Little Tikes-Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Ride-On (regular 94.98, on sale for 49.99$... one penny under the 50$ free prize limit!)

Lambs & Ivy - Bubbles Decorative Starfish Pillows ($23.77)

Learning Carpets - Marble Game Kids Game Rug ($49.99) Cool! That is so what my kids would beg me to get if I could win!

Melissa and Doug - Shape Sorting Cube Toy ($12.99) ...can't have enough blocks for motor development!


I WANT TO WIN:

To get the logistics of the contest out of the way, here's how you can win:

All entrants must leave a comment for each of the following things individually that they do. Each thing counts as one separate entry. All entries must be received by Friday, July 10th. A random winner will be chosen and winner will be announced Saturday, July 11th.

1. VISIT THEIR SITE: http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com , and tell me a favorite item you would love to have. (1 entry)

2. TWEET THIS: @sprittibee http://tinyurl.com/ldjtdv is giving away $50 worth of free stuff from http://tinyurl.com/znyx3 enter 7/3-7/10! Please RT! (1 entry)

3. ADD YOURSELF TO MY GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT BOX (1 entry)

4. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: click the 'Follow the Buzz' link in my sidebar (1 entry)

5. SUBSCRIBE TO MY FEED: enter your email address above or follow me in a reader - or just let me know you already subscribe (1 entry)

6. POST ABOUT THIS CONTEST: make sure to link back to this post and to http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com on your blog.

7. SOCIAL NETWORK THIS CONTEST: Stumble, Digg, Del.icio.us, Furl, Kirtsy, Google Bookmark, Reddit, etc. Use any sort of bookmarking social site. (one entry per bookmark!)

8. FACEBOOK THIS CONTEST: You can add a link to your facebook page easily - and even add a graphic from this post with one or two clicks. You can use the twitter phrase above or come up with your own comment to go along with the link. (1 entry)

9. Fooled ya! There aren't any other ways to win. However, I'm not above home-baked chocolate chip cookie bribes (naw, I'm just kiddin').

By the way, I check these types of people out before I offer goods away. They are 100% BBB Accredited and super nice. They have a TON of stores online and a return policy (which I doubt you would ever need since the STUFF you'll be getting is FREE anyway). In fact, since I'm not in the market for a toddler bed right now and I can't win all these other things, I browsed their list of other online stores and found one for KITCHEN STUFF! Maybe I can talk them in to doing a give-away on my food blog! One can dream.

OK. The contest is on. Ready, set, have fun!



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

108 comments:

  1. What a great website! We have been looking for a bed for my daughter and they have such a great selection and super prices. I love the girls dollhouse headboard bed.

    jhenrichs@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get this http://tinyurl.com/njxz3v and this http://tinyurl.com/lpcrub for my twin 2yo brothers. They would LOVE them!

    hbraboy@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tweeted it! http://twitter.com/Missy_Lou/status/2452384659

    hbraboy@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you through Google Reader.

    Susana @ Our Homeschool Fun
    customblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on twitter. I'm Missy_Lou on there.

    hbraboy@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I subscribe through Bloglines.

    hbraboy@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I facebook'd it. I'm Hannah B----- on there.

    hbraboy@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much to choose from! I would love a cute rug for my girls' room like this one http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=103723815215&h=6Bzjp&u=x-C9N&ref=nf

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still not 100% decided but I would either get the red tricycle for my 3 year old, or a razor scooter for my 7 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lot of stuff, how AM I supposed to choose? The doll furniture caught my eye (that is one cute baby bunkbed!) as I have a little girl in a houseful of boys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1) I subscribe!

    2) I love just about anything made by Melissa and Doug--their wooden play food sets are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK that bunkbed with all the storage listed on their homepage is the coolest piece of furniture ever! I have 3 girls in one room and that bunkbed would be a life-saver. However, on the more realistic side, that red cozy coupe you listed on your blog would go over really well in this family, too. Thanks for offering the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've paired with this company before, haven't you? I've been to the site before. They really do have a ton of stuff.

    What a great give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh; love it! That Melissa & Doug shape sorter is actually on our wish list. I'm going to list something different, though, so you know I visited the site. :)

    I like the Geo Shape Sorter, too. I'm not going to call it my "favorite," though - quality educational toys are almost as addictive as books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great give-away! I re-tweeted it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. As you know, I follow you on twitter!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm also on your google-blog follower thingy here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been subscribed to your feed in my google reader for quite some time! Problem is I have a hard time keeping up with it. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow you on Twitter, my sweet sis-in-Christ! :) (HSBSuzanne)

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I added myself to your Google Friend Connect Box.

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Besides the obvious bookcases that every homeschool mom covets, I mean wants... I'd love some more dollhouse furniture for my daughters. (And, they'd love it, too!) :)

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I tweeted about the contest:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2459281241

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a subscriber. :)

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I subscribed to your feed. What a great giveaway! thanks! grogereva2(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am in deperate need of bookcases! I really like the Flip Top Dollhouse bookcase for my daughter's room. This is a great store! grogereva2(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

    I blogged about the giveaway.

    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Suzanne/704849/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh the wind powered science kit for SURE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Did you know the Cozy Coupe is the best selling car in America?

    However, not sure what makes this Cozy Coupe retail $95, normally they are closer to $50 and even Amazon has the 30th anniversary one at $65.

    Unfortunately, I keep not being able to reach the website you link to. Just getting problems here. Grumble.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great site! A bit expensive for our budget, but such beautiful things!

    Entry #1: I went to the web site and the thing I would like to have is this clock for my daughter's soon-to-be "tween" room:

    http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/Nextime-8030-Nxt1129.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. #2: I added myself to your Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  31. #3: I already subscribe to you in Google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just signed up to subscribe.


    jhenrichs@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I linked up to your site from my blog for your giveaway. My blog name http://savingmoneywithafamilyofsix.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for the great giveaway.

    jhenrichs@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ok, it's not under 50$, but I REALLY like this table!

    http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/Lipper-International-534x-IG1038.html

    It's got the slats in it to put school work! (or in my case, the boys would probably hide frogs in them)

    ReplyDelete
  35. posted on Twitter

    twitter.com/nikowa

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh I already follow you on twitter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Facebook

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1406273259&ref=profile

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey Heather, I just posted on my blog about this give away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW! Love this site and so many wonderful things to drool over for the kiddos! For $50 I'd pick out some of the wooden block options from this page, definitely. I'm glad to have found this site, since some stuff is going to my *wishlist*, regardless of whether or not I win! LOL
    http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/Blocks-C25674.html#4

    ReplyDelete
  40. That site has some outrageously cute bookcases. I would love this for our kid books: http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/KidKraft-14221-KK1452.html

    ReplyDelete
  41. I just facebooked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Tweeted! http://twitter.com/DawnMHSH/statuses/2499744536

    ReplyDelete
  43. What fantastic things they have! I would start off my order with one of the animal camping style chairs. We just went this last weekend and realized we needed one for our little guy.

    And then.... decisions, decisions, decisions... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am a subscriber via bloglines.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I stumbled this (I think). I'm still trying to learn how stumble works... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I posted about this today: http://mqcorner.blogspot.com/2009/07/winners-giveaway-and-bit-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  47. Following you on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  48. Awesome!! I would get LeapFrog - New Hug and Learn Baby Tad Doll, Slinky - Icky Sticky Slime Time Science Kit, Great Explorations - Constellation Creations, Melissa and Doug - DYO Heart Box Arts & Crafts Kit and maybe replace the slime for something else. LOL I don't know if I'm that brave. BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE I COULD GET ALL THIS UNDER $50!!! WooooHOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  49. TWEET http://twitter.com/lesleypeck/statuses/2515786874

    ReplyDelete
  50. Twitter follower @lesleypeck

    ReplyDelete
  51. FB'd it! http://www.facebook.com/lesleypeck

    ReplyDelete
  52. http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/Bratt-Decor-CA45-ANT-BRT1240.html
    This is what I want.
    mvallee001@austin.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Loving your giveaway. I would love to be entered. My husband and I are adopting a baby, so I was most interested in the baby stuff. I think my favorite thing is Little Tikes Pop Tunes Mobile Wall Mount. I've never seen anything like that mobile before. I will also post about your giveaway on my blog and on my facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I posted it on my facebook and I am now a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would get M this http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=140745801000&h=KCTHp&u=gA5BE&ref=nf

    ReplyDelete
  56. I twittered it:)
    Thanks for entering me

    ReplyDelete
  57. This is way cool!
    James would love it--hope we win;)

    http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/Aviva-Ice-Rink-Ice-Rink-AVI1180.html

    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hmm, *any* favourite thing? I'd love to haul this bunkbed set home here LOL

    and thousands of dollars worth of other things! :-o Quite a store!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm already in your google thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow you on twitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  61. I added my address to the "follow me" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  62. dugg the post :-)

    (hopefully that link works to show it!)

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would choose that red and yellow car. (I'll be back. Headed to Twitter...)

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow you on Twitter! (Pick me!)

    ReplyDelete
  65. I put it on my Facebook. (Pick me!)

    ReplyDelete
  66. I blogged about it. (Pick me!)

    ReplyDelete
  67. What a neat giveaway! I'd get a little rocker for my 2 year old, she's been really wanting one:)

    ReplyDelete
  68. I just added myself to your follower list!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Just subscribed to your feed:)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Wow what a giveaway! What WOULDN'T I choose!? My boys would love the puzzles, or the building sets, or the dress up clothes, or, or, or...! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Added myself to your Google Friends / Followers!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I wanna WIN, because I JUST looked at this site last week, looking for THIS: http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/Table-and-Chair-Sets-C10215.html for Isaac's birthday. No, I'm not sure which set, but, $50 sure would help! :)

    I am also looking for a little bike for Loolie like a Radio Flyer one Amanda used to have...

    great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I stumbled you. I think we are already friends on Stumble...

    ReplyDelete
  74. Tweeted ya':
    http://twitter.com/jacque_dixon/status/2573743381

    ReplyDelete
  75. Following you on Twitter...

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would love to get the Rochelle - Lowell Wooden High Chair in Oak for LillieGirl... we are still using MY high chair that is 20years old! :O
    shameless plug to win? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Super_Angel/statuses/2574523751

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. I am your friend :) but now I am your google friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow you on twitter obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I am subscribed to you on bloglines

    ReplyDelete
  81. Stumbled: iamsuperangel.stumbleupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Facebooked you: http://facebook.com/iamsuperangel

    ReplyDelete
  83. The Pla-smart plasma car in red.

    Parker is finally healthy enough to be able to put something like this to good use!

    Tammy and Pakrer
    www.prayingforparker.com
    @ParkerMama on Twitter
    hods 5 mom (@) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Tweeted!

    Tammy and Parker
    www.prayingforparker.com
    @ParkerMama on Twitter
    hods 5 mom (@) aol (DOT)

    ReplyDelete
  85. Follow you as @ParkerMama!


    Tammy and Parker
    www.prayingforparker.com
    @ParkerMama on Twitter
    hods 5 mom (@) aol (DOT) com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Am following you on the Google Friend, but couldn't get my pic to upload. erg.


    Tammy and Parker
    www.prayingforparker.com
    @ParkerMama on Twitter
    hods 5 mom (@) aol (DOT) com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I think I like Berg - Utica Loft Twin-Over-Twin Bedroom Set It would look great in the boys' room with all their cowboy stuff... you'd be at home in there. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow you on twitter.... of course!

    ReplyDelete
  89. I tweeted your link a few times so don't expect me to go git 'em. :D

    ReplyDelete
  90. was your 100th comment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  91. following your blog, and leaving you alone.... for now. hehe :)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Posted to my Facebook profile just now. :) Yeah, I know it's getting close to time... sorry, I forgot to post it there til now!
    :)

    Wow, I could have linked myself to each of our blogs in all these comments! LOL


    (((HUGS))) Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  93. I Tweeted about this. And I already fllow you, here and on FB, so I'm good. :)

    Nothing like a giveaway to bring the commenters out of the woodwork, huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  94. I hope I'm not too late :). It's still Friday here in Oregon. My favorite item is the Standard Multi-Colored Vinyl Bean Bag Chair.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I love the step stools. I have been looking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Lovin' the Hampton Pointe Storage Center in Piano Key Antique White. If I had the $ I would buy it today!

    ReplyDelete
  97. My boys would absolutely love this, http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/Step2-762700-STP1076.html
    They love to pretend to be just like daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.