July 11, 2009

The Winner of the STUFF!

I swear I didn't rig it. Just cuz I know the purdy lady that won this, doesn't mean I cheated. I promise. Blame it on the Random.org number generator if you have a complaint.

The contest is over... if you missed it, there will be another one next week. Only next time I'll be giving away 5 tickets to an online conference... and maybe something else, too. It's all in the works behind the scenes. I try and give away something each week... or at least once a month for sure. Sometimes it's expensive things - like Kodak printers, sometimes really simple things - like hand-picked Texas wild-flower seeds. You just never know what's up my sleeve.

For the 50$ Free Stuff contest, the winner is:



Beth of The Brew*Crew Adventure!

Thanks so much for playing everyone! Please give her a hand in the comment section... and do tell us what you got with your 50$, Beth! Inquiring minds wanna know!

6 comments:

  1. Aw DARN!! er, I mean, HUGE CONGRATS to Beth!!

    :P
    Love ya' Beth! Glad you won!
    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME! REALLY?! {VBG} This almost makes up for not winning the Macbook... almost! LOL Oh, I am so excited! Thank you Lord, thank you Heather and thank you ACF! I know exactly what I'm going to get too, and I'll blog it! ;-) Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had people I know win my contests a couple of times. I'd say it's just the nature of a blog contest. I mean, you know many of the people who read your blog and your readers are the ones who are going to enter.

    Congrats Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! :D

    Tammy and Parker
    www.prayingforparker.com
    @ParkerMama on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Beth! :) That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.