July 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Wall-E and Eva the Tomato Snatchers



I lied. This post isn't wordless. You know me by now, though. It's real hard for me to be wordless with a keyboard in front of me.

So I have this little garden. Out back. And this year my prize crop is tomatoes. I love tomatoes. Sliced with salt and pepper... chopped up in tacos...

Tomatoes are wonderful in most anything you pair them with. Besides chocolate. Of course.

I pick'em and set them on my window sill to ripen up.

Only... Wall-E and Eva are lookin' real greedy up there...



Rogue Robots! Hands off my maters!



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. LOL! Great photos and I love your humor. I have a hard time posting Wordless Wedneday photos too. In fact my post turned into a tutorial. So much for no words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! Tomato stalking robots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! You crack me up.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. Confirmation that there's nothing wrong with your lens. Great shots, Heather!! So cute with Wall-E and Eva!!

    Come see my close-up of a waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy
    Great wordless Wednesday post.
    This has been a great year for tomatoes in our backyard.
    Have a great rest of the week.
    happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even with drought here were still getting tomatoes. If the kids don't eat them off the vine first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Growing up, my Korean grandmother would cut tomatoes into wedges, sprinkle them with white sugar, and serve them to us as a delicious snack! Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Heather! I saw your request for Texas
    Homeschool bloggers. I am one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.