August 05, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Brudderz



Can you find the sunburn on big brother's forehead? And that little 'cheese stick' (we call him this because he smells like rotten cheese after he spits up! Ha!) is eating his fingers. He's trying to be a thumb-sucker and I keep pushing the passy on him. Poor thing. A passy is easier to take away later than a thumb.

And now, I'm going to let the rest of this post be wordless. Because it's late and I'm about to fall off of this chair.

So you can bask in the cuteness of the boys. And that is all.

5 comments:

  1. Fingers in the mouth looks just like my 4 month old granddaughter. I never used a pacifier with my kids, they also never cried. She's got a real set of lungs. I think she's psychic the way she gets me to give her the "binkie" with out even thinking about anything but keeping her happy.
    Beautiful boys. that's such an adorable smile! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo. Love the faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great picture, I love the title. At our house it's pronounced 'bruzzer'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.