Hi Heather -- just wondering why the pictures from Photobucket keep coming up that you've exceeded the bandwidth. Was really looking forward to seeing those feetsies.
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.
Oh, my... what a precious picture!
ReplyDeleteOh how I miss having baby feet in my house!
ReplyDeleteHi Heather, I nominated your blog today for the Lovely Blog Award. You can read about it here:
ReplyDeletehttp://christinesbiblestudy.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-awards-already.html
You fit the criteria! God bless - Christine Miller
Hi Heather -- just wondering why the pictures from Photobucket keep coming up that you've exceeded the bandwidth. Was really looking forward to seeing those feetsies.
ReplyDeletew, how sweet! Love baby feet. :D
ReplyDeleteI just want to kiss those little feetsies!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute baby feet!!
ReplyDelete