September 24, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Roadtrip



Lots of miles... lots of smiles. Enjoying being with my homies on the way to North Carolina. The trees in the background are somewhere in Arkansas where we stopped for the night on day 1. More later...

7 comments:

  1. Baby K is every so happy I live all the way in Indiana...'cause I SOOO want to pinch those cheeks!! ;) (and rolls!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an evocative photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hear how the conference was! We need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather...are you back yet? Anxious to hear about the conference and how the kids did, and of course more pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.