November 11, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful People



Beautiful on the inside and out. I adore these folks (and their dashing daddy - not pictured). Lucky for me, I got to do a quick photo-shoot of them in their 'natural habitat'.

I wanted to take the little ones home with me. Cuter kids are hard to find.


12 comments:

  1. Oh, what a good shot.. so happy. =) It was good to visit with you and meet you today. We all enjoyed it very much. The kids want to know when we'll get to come back again. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color me slightly envious! I'd love to meet both of you in person!! Glad you got to get together, though. Great shot, Heather! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, I can see why you consider them keepers LOL happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your header. What a precious family:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so cute! looks like a happy family :)

    u may view mine if u have time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a copy of that one for my desk! What a gorgeous family! I think I'll keep them. :)

    (So, you think IKEA is our 'natural habitat,' huh? Or did you just mean: eating!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute family... and such a great photo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jim Bob - I'd be glad to give you a copy. Come by and bring the rest of the gang for coffee and a visit. I'll give you all the pics on a flash drive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.