November 04, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday: Fuzzy



Orange bulbine makes me happy. It's the little things, you know.

It makes the bees happy, too. I like to see them happy.

11 comments:

  1. Those do have a very soft, warm quality. I think the soft focus of the image emphasizes that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm happy too. Thanks to you. Have an awesome day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just beautiful I love the color and softness. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I can't wait to get a nice camera, so I can capture things like that. Very nice!

    Ali
    My God Given Mission Field

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo is absolutely gorgeous! I love photography!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.