November 10, 2009

Voting Has Begun at the Homeschool Blog Awards!



The silence over here has been a very, very busy one. I'm not neglecting you by my own free will, you know. I just have a mountain of work during the Homeschool Blog Awards. Now that polls are up and voting has begun (oh, yes - you better hurry on over there! Click the voting button!), I'll be trying to reclaim my life.

Remember that to-do list that has been glaring at you for the past few days when you clicked over here? I'm going to try and get some of it checked off. And more importantly, I'm going to try and get caught up with school, paperwork, bills, and time with family. They feel as neglected as you do. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Y'all need to get some guys on the HSBA team. Too many ladies in one place ;)

    -Eric

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.