February 18, 2010

Goodbye 10



Yesterday my baby turned 11 months old.

A month ago, my bigger baby turned 11 YEARS old.

The only 10 I have left is 2010 (besides the ten little piggies in the photo above)... and the hope that my littlest guy will one day be 10. But he can take his time getting there. I'm in NO HURRY.

It seems like the Viking's first year has vanished in to smoke without warning... and next month I'll have a big boy on my hands (who am I kidding? He's always been big). He'll be a cute little one year old, learning to walk and talk.

Too bad I can't expect to get any of the brain cells I have lost in the past 10 years. I could certainly use them.

2 comments:

  1. Heather - those 10 piggies are just precious! I love that picture. You, my friend, are a wonderful photographer!

    It's amazing how quickly the days become weeks become months become years....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why God gave us children... to remember things for us after we've lost all of our brain cells. the only problem is that the memory seems to be selective. :)

    wasn't he just born the other day?! time flies all too quickly.

    love,
    marshie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.