March 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Business Card Bliss





QUICK LINKS:
Blissdom Adventures...
Blissdom Flickr Set
Flat Robyn at Blissdom
First Blissdom Recap
Why Go to a Blog Conference?
Thank You to my Sponsors
Gaylord Opryland Memories of Blissdom
Blissdom Baby Carrier Give-Away
First Day at Blissdom
Blissdom Limerick
Business Cards & Holder for Blissdom
Early Sponsor Thank You
What I'm Bringing to Blissdom
A Bloggers Bliss



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

13 comments:

  1. Life is so full of little knickknacks we can't seem to do with out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, very cool! Great storage solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so connected!

    Cool pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea...and great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good way to keep a handle on a collection and very creative for a photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture! And great idea on how to keep those business cards organized! Love the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww those are lots! and i agree well-organized!

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am cleaning the home office and you have inspired me -- thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool way to store them - I tend to lose business cards as soon as I get them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm with everyone else. that is a GREAT idea! and i happen to have a whole box of those binder clippy thingamajigs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I'm commenting late but this is a great Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very crafty! I would never think of that--I'd end up losing them *snort*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.