April 18, 2010

Give-Away at the Post: The Book of Ruth

The Book of Ruth
There's a chance that you can win a copy of "The Book of Ruth" DVD by PureFlix. The give-away ends on Wednesday, April 22nd (that's this week).

The Homeschool Swap sign up just ended over there, too (next sign up is until June)... but if you sneak your name on the comment section and say you want to join us some time today, I won't lock you out. I'm hopefully sending those questionnaire emails out tonight. Be watching for them in your email boxes!

If you haven't joined the Homeschool Post fan page at Facebook or followed us on Twitter, please do so! There are 16 amazing women posting on the team and I am so encouraged by reading all their articles.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.