April 03, 2010

Happy Easter 2010



From our little bee hive, we wish you a very wonderful Easter celebration. May God bless your family and light your way. Thank you for visiting here.



P.S. If you wanted something pretty to put on your computer desktop for April , click over and visit the Post. Dawn created desktop calendar that you can download for free.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ is risen! He is risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy day after Easter! :)

    Hey... I was doing a simple google blog search on homeschooling and found this came in second with your name on it:

    http://educationinfo101.com/i-used-the-word-hate-twice-sprittibee-homeschool-photography/

    Is this an old post? I can't imagine Subway yet again is doing one of those "everyone can participate but homeschoolers" contests. But... there was no date on the post. Usually, though, more *recent* posts pop up first.

    So I guess I want to know, "What's the deal with this?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you and yours! :)
    hav a successful life:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MRS. C - Thanks for the heads up on the content miner. No, the Subway post is old and I sent him a message regarding copyright violation:

    www.whatiscopyright.org

    Asked him to remove my post from his content mining site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.