April 23, 2010

Review of Homeschool Tracker Software

Ever wondered what the Plus version of Homeschool Tracker was like? Wondered if maybe it was as good as people said?

Join me today over at Complete Organizing Solutions for my detailed review of why I love Homeschool Tracker.

Just look at all those REPORT printing options! It's enough to make a homeschool mama's heart skip a few beats...



Come on, you know you are curious...

2 comments:

  1. I bought the 30 day trial for $5 and LOVE it. In fact, I need to buy the full version today since my trial is over now and I could never go back to the tedious basic version.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.